Friday, June 24, 2011

Scrapbooking 201

So, I have successfully filled up overflowed my travel scrapbook. It took all of 2 trips: Ireland & Alaska. To be exact, it only had room for half of the cruise pages. I officially need to get more filler pages and expand my little scrapbook. I was a scrapbooking maching last week and this week in an attempt to get the cruise pages finished before losing motivation. My biggest fear, in scrapbook related issues, is letting the materials pile up, realizing the task is too daunting, giving up on the newhobby, and then leaving its leftovers for trash can hell. Hence why I rapidly complete the pages while catching up on Without a Trace/Criminal Minds and sipping wine.

Without further adieu, here are my masterpieces from our Alaskan cruise:


Alaska here we come!

Vancouver, Canada and bike riding

Coral Princess and all its glory

Ketchikan & Juneau, two gems of the state

Cruise Fun!

Mendenhall Glacier in Juneau and hiking the waterfall

Ketchikan zilpine adventure

Skagway's dog mushing & gold mines

Glacier Bay, wine tasting, and lots of food

College Fjord & Anchorage's scenic drive

Denali National & State Parks

:( don't make me go home

No comments:

Post a Comment