Saturday, May 21, 2011

My Bridal Shower

This past Friday, the 13th to be exact, the Underhill girls threw me a bridal shower. As always, Colleen, Jordan, Chan, & Natalie were wonderful hostesses. The house was beautiful with the front doors wide open to greet guests. It was a luncheon-theme with delightful treats such as veggie pizza wraps, mini sandwiches, fresh fruits, mixed green salads, out of this world chocolate cake, and initialed petit fours.

I thoroughly enjoyed spending time with all of my family and friends who attended. Mom, Kendahl, Taylor, & Amanda were present as well as Mommy T, Kara, Kinlee, & Grandma Lee. Aunt Sandra & Aunt Shirley made the drive from Lexington, and Judy, Lindsey, Marybeth, K.K., Debbie, & Grace were also in attendance. Meeting and greeting. Mixing and mingling. Storytelling.

Shocking to me, Colleen emailed Ryan to ask him a few questions for a "how well do you know your future spouse" game. The look on my face seemed to be priceless as I was told. Happy to report, we faired very well on our answers. I think there were only 2 or 3 that we were out of sync on. One being "what attribute of Ryan's does Whitney find most attractive?" I doted on his butt, but he went PG and guessed his smile. You can't win them all huh?

Thanks again to all who hosted and came to the shower! I greatly appreciate your thoughtfulness and generosity!

No comments:

Post a Comment