Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Baby Mania

**Warning: read with caution as you may find yourself with child after reading this post


I feel as if I am a walking preggo magnet. Everywhere I turn, every time I hear news...it is BABY! Thursday at my bible study I was praying for all of my family and friends who are newly preggo, about to pop, or have popped; I then followed up with  "ladies if you do not want to have a child, I highly suggest not sitting by me!"

Elizabeth informed me on her visit to CA that she knows 13 women who are having babies! I thought to myself ah yes this is what adulthood looks like. Goodbye wedding season, hello baby season! Thus far, I am closing in on E's count...

1. Babies born- The Bachman's had twin baby girls last week. They are so tiny and precious.

2. Babies about to grace us- my niece Collins should be here any day now! I literally cannot wait yet it still seems so surreal for Kendahl to be having another baby (must be the big sis in me talking!).

Warren Webb, our first ADPi legacy is set to arrive shortly as well. So fitting that Rachie Watts Webb have the first baby girl of our pledge class :)

3. Babies just starting to growing personalities- this list is a long one my friends...we will have a new niece baby to call our niece/nephew although all signs point to it being a baby girl according to SIL. In case you don't know who SIL is, she is my soon-to-be sister in law! Literally, the best surprise I have had in a long time was finding out she was expecting. I always knew that our children would be close in age to my siblings' children, but I felt sad that Shane (little nephew, not brother ;) ) and Kinlee (niece) might be too old to want to play with our children. Well, baby Corrigan will definitely be close in age (um if our plan to have our own babies goes accordingly ;) ).

Our very dear friends are expecting. They aren't far along, and I am not ready to share the news of who just yet as they haven't told many people, but we are just thrilled to death to hear of this. I can barely believe it!! God works miracles as this couple can attest.

TP from work and her hubby JP are expecting their first which I found out a few weeks ago. I am so excited to have a little pregnant lady in the office. I plan to learn A LOT from her. TP has been calling the baby little dictator. I couldn't stop laughing when I first heard her say that...so much truth to it too.

ADPi babies: Laura Schneider is expecting her first baby (a girl!). She has the littlest baby bump and is too stinking cute. Her baby will have duel-citizenship as her fiance is Swedish. Ah my dream come true ;)

Katie Allen Bloomer, a college friend, is expecting her first child (a boy). She revealed her secret via blue cake...very adorable idea!

So if you want to get preggo, come hang with me! I seem to be attracting that sort of stuff around here ;)

3 comments:

  1. haha :) Thanks for the shot out lovely! .. I feel the same way though- I just can not believe how many people i know that are pregnant right now too! It's crazy! Miss you!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course! I just love following along to your blog and seeing the progress of the baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tis the season...you will be there before you know it, sister. And don't you worry, I am already starting to think about all of the ADPi legacy clothing I must stockpile. I love you!

    ReplyDelete