Monday, February 14, 2011

L.O.V.E.

Valentine's Day is the one day when people are shunned if they do not express their love for significant others, family, and friends. Sadly enough we use thousands of excuses to bypass the act of love every other day of the year. In a bit of a bragging fashion, I like to think that Ryan & I work really hard at loving one another on most days. Sure we battle the mundaneness of everyday life and struggle with maintaining a loving attitude, but we strive really hard to act in a valentine-way all the time. I have many examples, but I won't bore you with all of those at this moment.

I will, however, take this opportunity on cupid's favorite day to brag about my boo and his amazing ability to shock, surprise, and spoil me.

Exhibit A:

My favorite flowers-tulips
Exhibit B:


Kara's Cupcakes- 3 of them!

I love you Ryan Michael Thompson, today and every day!

2 comments:

  1. Precious! and I LOVE those tulips...good job Ryan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tulips are my favorite! He did a wonderful job ;)

    ReplyDelete