Friday, January 14, 2011

Recipe from the RH of SF's Kitchen

Not to toot my own horn, but I have become quite the cook in recent history. There is a slight possibility that my cooking skills could be confused with the deliciousness of ingredients as well as my stellar ability to simply follow directions. Nonetheless, we are having some killer meals here at the Infinity's 5F Bungalow.

Most notably, I slaved in the kitchen for hours as this chicken dish simmered and sauteed. Ok, slaving is an overstatement. I spent about 5 minutes prepping and then let the crock pot work its magic. Shhh, let's just keep that little secret between you and me!

If you are looking for an easy yet healthy meal, try this one out!

Slow-Cooker Salsa Chicken


Ingredients:
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast
1 cup salsa
1 package low sodium taco seasoning
1 can reduced fat cream of mushroom soup (condensed)
1/2 cup reduced fat sour cream


Directions:
Add chicken to slow cooker
Sprinkle taco seasoning over chicken
Pour salsa and soup over chicken
Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours
Remove from heat and stir in sour cream


Serve with rice or veggies.




Tidbit: I skipped the sour cream and accompanied this with roasted broccoli and mushrooms. 


And viola:


Yummy to my tummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment