Wednesday, December 15, 2010

T-Minus One Week...

...until I am flying home for Christmas!



As I have noted frequently over the past month, Christmas is my favorite time of year. I love, love, love it. I always have; always will. I enjoy the atmosphere, the decor, and the time with family. I love the crowded malls (not the actual shopping part but the being emerged in them part), the egg nog & gingerbread lattes, and the act of wrapping gifts.

In the spirit of our usual BFF's Top 10, here are my "tops" while home (in no particular order).

1. take Bishop to see Santa Claus
2. attend Christmas mass with my mommy
3. hang out at Kendahl & Peter's new house; hang out at Amanda & Shane's house
4. bake poppy seed bread with Taylor
5. play tennis with my daddy-o
6. take Kinlee & little Shane to see the 3-D Yogi Bear movie
7. get scrapbooking ideas from Mrs. T (and Kara)
8. spend time with friends
9. sip on one of Mr. T's famous holiday martinis
10. kiss Ryan under the mistletoe ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment