Friday, October 29, 2010

My Baby Beaumont

For the past 3 1/2 years, little Beau man has been my constant bff. I love(d) coming home to his wagging tail and wide-eyed gaze. I love(d) watching him prance his way down the sidewalk making it known that he is the king of the neighborhood despite his size. I love(d) how he rolled over and growled for me to rub his belly all the while smiling with his bright under-bite shining through. I love(d) cuddling up to him at nighttime and having him warm my feet as he snoozed dreamily (with the occasional snore). And I love(d) waking up to him laying on my chest staring at me with those sweet eyes and saying, "wake up mommy; it is time to take me potty."

But what I love(d) most is how no matter how I was feeling, the little guy always made me feel better. Dogs truly are woman's best friend. I can't wait to be reunited with Baby Beau soon!










No comments:

Post a Comment