Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tuesday's Touch Up

Apologies for being M.I.A. the past few days. So much has happened in the last 72 hours that I am having trouble wrapping my head around it all.

First, let me give a shout out to Kimmie Keebler who got engaged over the weekend. Super stoked for her & Jerrad. This now means that 1/3 of the posse is engaged...and if one other gets engaged, we're at 50% of marriage bliss. Crazy!

Second, I have walked myself down from the ledge I stood upon last week. My hormones seem to be back in check (thank heavens) so all is semi-right again.

Third, I learned a few things this weekend: sometimes it takes almost losing something or someone to truly make you appreciate it or them. Trust and faith in the Lord and your man goes along way because men like to provide and they do not like to be nagged. Lots of time, tremendous love, and good snugs can heal anything.

Fourth, SF is not as horrid as I dreamt in my head. I have deemed it an acceptable place for living. Hesitantly, dare I say that I am a tiny bit excited about the opportunity for our new life...

Lastly, Jason Kidd seems to be a polite man with a lovely wife and an adorable 7 month old son named Chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment