Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Working Woman's Wednesday (Part Quatre)


Today's for Tara Jean. My little twinkie. At one point, we were like twins honestly (with the exception of me being blonde and her being brunette). We had matching sport degrees, sweet blue mustang convertibles, gnarly pick for our bevvie of choice (um jack), and a love for fine cuisine (aka Greenstreet, Ra, etc).


Now we just visit each other from coast to coast, picking up where we left off. We play host to one another and make sure that we allow ample amount of time to spend giggling and gossiping.
This past spring, TJ came to hang out with me in L.A. We hiked, dined, drank, and talked. It was a great visit, and I enjoyed our time together. Part of my excitement about the upcoming trip to Miami is knowing that I will get to see her pretty face every day for 10 days! We have a full agenda to get in all of my favorite activities and hot spots!
See you soon my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment