Friday, August 20, 2010

This is My Confession

No not like Usher with the 3 girlfriends and the babies on the way. My confession is a little less severe but equally as disappointing. It has been nearly 3 months since I have productively written in conjunction to the book. Sure I have blogged fairly religiously, have spent many days & nights writing love letters to you know who, and have addressed several notes and cards to business leaders nationwide. But I have fallen away from the core of my existence (eh that might be a bit dramatic even for me). Seriously though, my main purpose for this blog is to exercise my writing cap, and I have been slacking majorly.

Perhaps this should come as no surprise considering the last two sections that need to be complete are equally as daunting, mind-boggling, and complicated to express: significant others and sex. Yeah I don't see any of you jumping at the chance to write a comprehensive, non-biased section on either of those topics. Couple those topics with the drain on my brain that my life is currently creating, you will find that the lack of writing is somewhat acceptable (not that I am making excuses or anything).

I am pledging to rededicate time to refining, polishing, and completing the last of the 25 in the next 3 months. If a few of you could be so kind as to continually remind me of this pledge, it would be much appreciated.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment