Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hello Summer, I Have Been Awaiting You

Summer. Officially here as of Tuesday July 13th. Better late than never I guess.

Miraculously, my skirts and dresses have been leaping out of my closet this week. My baby green and black romper has also made attempts to fit into my work wardrobe line-up (easy little guy you will indeed get worn soon, just not at the office).

For the first time since moving to the Greater LA area, I have not had to accompany my tops with some type of sweater thingy. This pleases me many times over. For one, my sweater selection is ugh. Most of them are too big, too old, and too out of style (ask Ry for his opinion and he will most def agree I am certain). Secondly, while I do not enjoy dying of heat stroke, I do enjoy warmth. And lastly, I don't mind showing off my fancy schmancy shirts that have been accumulated over the years.

It must be noted that the office morale has been taken up a notch or two, and I accredit this to the bright sun shining through our windows as well as the 75+ temperatures thanks to the cloudless skies.

Thank you weather goddess for deciding to grace us with your presence. Stay awhile would you?!

No comments:

Post a Comment