Saturday, June 26, 2010

TAGline, You're It

A few weeks ago, I received an email from Mrs. T. She was passing along an inspirational piece that she had received via her daily TAGlines. Given our recent talks on spirituality, my RCIA classes, and the annoying obstacles that we have been "dealing with", she thought it would be beneficial to me and give me a sort of boost.

TAG is an acronym for Think About God, a Christian organization that is dedicated to providing its members with a thought provoking message daily.

I immediately signed up for these thought provoking email messages. They come every other day, stimulating my mind, heart, and soul. Topics include but are not limited to character, anxiety, and love.

I am fully endorsing this great organization. And I highly recommend subscribing to their daily thoughts. TAGline, you're it...

No comments:

Post a Comment