Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Spring Cleaning Brings Memories

I had originally planned to spend an extensive amount of time blogging about my obsession with wedding registries. But since I spent the morning 'cleaning' my personal email folders, I stumbled upon some great photos from over the past year that I am just dying to share.
(Do not fear. I will be having wedding registry fever until mid-June so it will be a topic of convo sometime soon.)


And so we begin....


Allow me to introduce you to the most angelic baby to ever be born



And show you how much he has grown already....



The angel resides here...



And he brushes his little teeth in here...



Some of you may have seen this picture already




'09 Celebrity Sightings


James Blake


NFL Player Chad Pennington of the Miami Dolphins


'09 Not So Celebrity Sightings



My Cowboy



Howdy Ladies...


And My All Time Personal Favorite Photo




I got a real kick out of reminiscing about these memories this morning, and I just had to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment