Friday, April 16, 2010

A Picture is Worth...

...a thousand words.

My ex (well we never dated so we couldn't have broken up)...

My old (err if she is old then I am old and we all know how the age of 30 makes me cringe)...

Let's just call her my former roomie, Shana.

Shana has a talent. A tremendous talent. One that she has turned into a pareer. Yes, a pareer. I just made that word up about 14 seconds ago. It is a combination of passion and career. When you get paid to do what you love/are passionate about.

Something that I have always longed to have. Something I am still searching for...

I have always known this special talent that Shana possess as I have seen her work- for the Padres, friends' weddings, our Neighbor Wars scavenger hunt, and the list goes on & on. Perhaps her most touching and rewarding work was on her adventure to the Dominican Republic with the Rock Church. Her pictures from this experience melt my heart each time I look at them.

While self-promoting my sweet blog yesterday, I inturn learned that Shana finally decided to promote her special talent. And I was blown away. Check out her site. Use her services. You won't be disappointed. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment