Friday, April 23, 2010

Get Rich Wish List

In terms of financials, I am what the American public calls poor. Extremely poor. This should come as no surprise as I work in sports and I bring my lunch to other restaurants when my co-workers want to 'get out of the office.' I also keep a coupon book with me at all times and refuse to buy gas in LA (as it is 15 cents more per gallon than in HB). As many of you know, I am all about lists. I live and die by lists. Some are utterly absurd, but others are somewhat necessary to maintain my sanity and give life a bit of direction. So today I present to you my material wish list. A list of things that I would purchase if I was rich (or if you are rich, you can feel free to purchase for me).
Let's begin, shall we.
First up, a lovely pair of Tiffany's sunglasses, just in time for the summer sun.

Next, we have a set of animal-print luggage for all of the traveling to be done.


And what suitcase would be complete without a whole new wardrobe to fit inside?


Don't forget the jacket...it can get cool in SoCal at nighttime!


A travel companion/sister for Beaumont

Somewhere to store all of our wine from Santa Barbara (either of these will do just fine)







And last but by no means least...



Should you feel compelled to purchase any of these items, please contact me personally so that I can give you the proper shipping address. Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment