Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday, At Last

Friday the 20th. I have been planning and waiting for this day for what seems like an eternity. Tonight begins the 11 day vacation that I will be taking while I spend it with the most amazing man. Well, it's not really an actual vacation. I mean we are not going anywhere exactly. We will be held up in West L.A. like usual, but it will be 11 days together! Woo hoo!

Our activities are likely to include eating, watching movies, kissing A LOT, hiking, driving along the beach, belting out country songs very loudly with the windows rolled down, cooking, and communicating. Many of you may find this to be rather boring, but I have never been so excited for a vacation ever in my life. With the holiday season in full effect, I am happy to be spending it with Mr. Wonderful.

As the week leading up has concluded, I find my room in a scatter of boxes and suitcases. Clothes for the next 3 weeks including work and play (you never know when I might be whisked off to Mammoth or Joshua Tree). Then we have the suitcase (pre-maturely packed by a month) for Kendahl & Peter's Naples wedding and Christmas in Kentucky. There are still hanging clothes. Clothes that remain in the drawers for the few days I will be back in San Diego sporadically over the next month and a half. And the boxes of clothes that I will not be needing until I reside in Long Beach permanently.

Whew, just writing about it makes me dizzy!

No comments:

Post a Comment