Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Scream

In lieu of the Halloween spirit, I decided to go see (not one but two) scary movies. Due to my flexible work schedule that goes against normal business hours, I took on this venture by myself. I have no qualms about flying solo to a flick. It is actually often liberating as you are able to divulge into the movie in a more prestine way by seeing it alone. You are not apprehensive about the other person's opinion of the cinema.

However, I have never been the only person in the theater before. So yesterday was a day of firsts. For The Stepfather and Saw VI I was the only person watching the movie. Instinctively, I sat in the middle row having no regard for how much scarier that might make the films. I fearfully looked back several times just to make sure a mass murderer was not behind me.

Classic.

My review of the movies is actually quite delightful. Both were suspense-filled, realitively possible, and mind-racing. All in all, I enjoyed my spooky adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment