Thursday, October 15, 2009

Did I Go Back to School?

I just completed a 6-sided brochure on Yosemite National Park. I did not do this for recreation or by assignment...well my assignment anyways.

Bennett's 3rd grade teacher assigned him a giant packet of school work for their 'fall break.' So much for a break. Aside from 2 book reports, math sheets, grammar pages, and flashcards, she decided a brochure would be dandy. While he did the majority of the research, my perfection-like personality couldn't stand by and let him do the actual brochure. So I whipped up a little something on the old Microsoft Word. And I must say, it is quite nice.

Lately, I feel as if I am being challenged in the creative/technology realm. In the past two weeks, I have made a powerpoint, a brochure, and a weak attempt at a website. (Read: J.J. may be taken up on his offer to help me.)

While I feel a bit out of touch with this stuff, I am learning to feel my way through and maybe even get a little confidence...

No comments:

Post a Comment