Thursday, September 10, 2009

S.D. 4 Life



This morning I realized how amazing my life actually is right now. By 10:30, I had completed an early jog around the beach, an hour of intense tennis training, and a 9-holes of pretty damn good golf...plus I may have had a tall Bud Light.

As Trev and I waited for the three 80yr old men to chip their respective balls, we discussed the beauty of SD. A mere 75 degrees & partly cloudy as we walked with our clubs. We could see the faint mountains in the distance and feel the Pacific breeze.

And I thought, honestly, life doesn't get much better than this. Before we started playing, my dad joked asking if I was retired. I chuckled back at him saying it seems that way as I am the youngest (by at least 30 years) on the course this am. But in reality, as I drove on, I realized that I am just living life to the fullest each moment.

I live in a place that others dream of and some actually take the plunge by migrating here. The weather. The people. The activities. San Diego is arguably Heaven on Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment