Monday, September 21, 2009

A Little Bit of This, A Little Bit of That


It has been a whirlwind of a week/weekend. With Rin getting back in town, the gang being brought back together, and a few road trips to Riverside, I am glad to be relaxing at home.


I feel like ever since May 1st my life has been non-stop on the go. If I have been in the great state of Cali, I have most likely not actually been in SD. If I have been in SD, every minute of my weekend has been planned. And it is not looking like things will be slowing down until (maybe) November. Note, I said maybe...


I have always been a real busy body with a dyer need to constantly be doing something. Cleaning, writing, cooking, talking (well that is always a given), moving, etc. I have a terribly hard time keeping still. It is a damn miracle that I find time to actually sleep.


I awoke today refreshed and rejuventated. Last week was a bit of a wash, but I am ready to be ubber productive in the next 4 days...before I go on a mini-vaca of course. I was instantly put in a good mood due to a thoughtful text (well a text from a specific someone who was thinking about my friend...which I am counting as thinking of me on a technicality). The text was followed up by one of the wittiest emails sent from my little sis. I cried laughing through it and Rin's mom almost fell off the couch when she heard it aloud.


And that's how I know this is going to be a great week...



P.S. Rest in Peace Berry the wonderful, playful beta fish. I know you were just trying to escape those horrible owners you had.



No comments:

Post a Comment