Monday, September 28, 2009

I Love College...

I am sitting in the USD computer lab where I had to be snuck in by an actual current college student. I find this to be incredibly hilarious, mainly because I seem to blend in like a sophomore (or poss junior). I haven't been on a college campus for nearly 4 years, but I love the rush that it gives me.

This campus is absolutely stunning. It sits on top of a slight mountaineous range and overlooks the diverse city of San Diego. The buildings are designed with grand architecture and castle-like taste. The highest technology encompasses the facilities.

I have been contemplating going back to school (mainly out of boredom and frustration), but I might put that into action after visiting this lovely campus.

1 comment:

  1. I don't want to go back to school...I want to go back in time. Freshman year. Just for a minute. I miss you, and I'll see you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete