Wednesday, February 1, 2023

40 Before 40: Write 40 Letters to People who have Influenced My Life



How lucky I am to have lived around the country {and world} and to have had so many amazing people in my life {since birth}. So much of the journey from 39 to 40 has been about reflection. I have taken a lot of time to reflect on those who have made a last impression, guided me through life's struggles, and celebrated my joys. While there are far more than only 40 people, I felt it fitting to send 40 notes to 40 people who have shaped me into the woman I am today. Some I have known my whole life; others have come in at the right times; some have helped me grow with my children; others have helped me believe in myself.

All of them have been a privilege to know & to love.






 









No comments:

Post a Comment