Wednesday, January 18, 2023

40 Before 40: Have a YES Day with My Kids

So much of my parenting time is spent saying NO! It often feels like that is all I say most days & nights. So it was only fitting that I work on having a full day of YES! We split it up into girls morning & boys afternoon. This way it wasn't overwhelming or as costly {wink wink}. I had the kids write down some ideas prior to the day so that they had time to think about it.

Adelaide chose "Target toys", talking about getting a new dog, & Chipotle for lunch. Salem chose "Target toys", Defy, & ice cream for dessert. Brighton chose "Target toys", getting a UK jersey, & Great American Cookie Co for dessert before dinner. Aspen chose "Target toys", Dominoes pizza with Cherry Coke, a Dunkin Donut dessert & games at the Main Event. 

It was truly a treasure to be able to say YES and be the fun mom/parent for a day!































 





No comments:

Post a Comment