Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Salem Lucille: 5 Years Old

 Dearest Salem Lucille,

My sweet baby girl you are 5 years old today. It seems like yesterday I was finding out that I was pregnant with you; then your gender reveal of being a baby girl; and then your amazing birth & entry into the world. Time has flown by and you have grown so much since those first precious moments.

                                                           




You’re a rainbow baby in every sense of the world. For that I’m always grateful. Your smile is contagious and your zest for life in unparalleled.




This year you began Junior Kindergarten at SMM. You are proud of everything about your new school~ the uniform, your teachers, your lunch box, your classmates, etc. You love to learn and see soaking up every bit of this year. 

                                                             

You’re at a new dance studio this year and continuing to love it! Your instructor is my former dance teacher, Ms. Dale Meyer. She is teaching you jazz and you’re also doing hip hop. You’re quite good and a quick learner too! I can’t wait to see you perform at your dance competitions this spring. 

                                               

You started gymnastics this fall and love being at KGA with Coach Kilah. You beam with pride as you learn a new skill and have been collecting your gym bucks like mad each week. 


You’re truly flourishing in so many ways. Your personality continues to grow and evolve daily. You talk like a teenager in some ways and then cuddle up like my baby in others. Your hugs still wrap around my neck and leave my heart full.

I love you!

Love,

Mommy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment