Thursday, October 20, 2022

40 Before 40: Take a Day Trip to Kings Island

My entire childhood during summer swim season was capped off by a trip to Kings Island with the team. The coaches and parents would drive us up in the wee hours of the morning and we would ride the thrillers until our hearts were content. Then we would eat all the sugary sweets before heading back to Louisville. 

Part of nearing 40 is holding on or revisiting all of the things that I have enjoyed over nearly 4 decades. Remembering the nostalgic moments and sharing them with my own children, new friends, and extended family. 

Taking my children to Kings Island for the first time in a memory that I'll always hold dear to my heart. My youth restored through their eyes & their smiles as they too soaked in the thrill of a roller coaster!















                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment