Wednesday, October 2, 2019

The Thompson Fall Bucket List: Sip Apple Cider

Two years ago, we found a special apple cider popsicle at Mulberry Orchard. So as we made our weekend plans, I circled back to their menu to see what other apple cider treats we could find. One item instantly jumped out at me~ apple cider slushies! I knew the kids would love them {as would I!} plus I imagined they would be just cool enough to keep us in the fall spirit despite the warm temps ;)

Mulberry has added more fun activities including ice cream cones filled with feed for their baby goats, a new playground set, tire races, and an elaborate corn maze. We enjoyed our picnic lunch before indulging in the apple cider slushies. It was the perfect fall day to check another adventure off our *fall* bucket list!

 















No comments:

Post a Comment