Saturday, October 26, 2019

Salem Lucille: 2 Years Old

 Dearest Salem Lucille,

My oh my, how is my baby girl two today?! If you only knew the joy you bring to our family, your heart would beam with pride. The past 2 years with you have been filled with lots of love & laughter. Your smile can still light up a room and your personality continues to beam through to all.





You find happiness in the little things and you have yet to meet a day you haven't enjoyed. You greet me with a big hug each morning and you still love to koala wrap around me when I carry you. You give kisses and the best snuggles daily. You are so affectionate and it makes my mommy heart soar.

You are independent and love to follow your big siblings around. I am always amazed at the things you can do at such a young age. You are incredibly observant and you watch carefully how tasks are completed & how routines run.




You love, love, love swimming. Like a little fish in the water. You can be found splashing in the bath tub nightly and couldn't get enough of the pool this summer. You love to "wash" yourself as well just like your big siblings. 

You also are a dancing machine. You love to get down to all types of music. Your signature move is the elbows up and bouncing from side to side. It is too cute for words!





 

You had your second trip to Disney recently and loved every minute of it. You squealed in excitement on the rides and yelled for Mickey & Minnie! You enjoyed the boat ride to Disney Springs and captured all of the magic you possibly could. It was such a joy to see it through your eyes.







You can be found walking into school with your "bah-pack" and setting it on the carpet of Early Birds. You aren't old enough to stay there yet but you have the routine down pat. You also have to have a tennis racquet in hand on Mondays and Thursdays when the big kids take tennis. You love spending time at Louisville Indoor waving to the tennis players and getting popsicles & popcorn from Mr. Joe.




You started soccer in the fall and I don't think it is going to be "your sport" ha! But you do love to run in circles and drink from the water fountain. Plus cheer time at the end of each session is your favorite!



You enjoy spending time with your little cousin Vivie (Kolton & Beckham too!) You are in school two days with her and it is cute to see you all hold hands and ask about each other. You both love when Mimi picks you up from school and get to hang out. I have enjoyed watching you love your cousins so much.



You are my little Target buddy and Starbucks cake pop junkie. You are a pure delight and I love spending my days with you. It is hard to remember what life was like without you as you bring so much love to us all. I will continue to cherish the moments with you and savor you as the baby while watching you grow!

I love you!

Love,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment