Monday, August 13, 2018

Summer Bucket List: One on One Time

One of the biggest challenges with having 4 kids and them being so close in age is finding time to spend with each one-on-one. As the oldest of four myself, I don't remember any one-on-one time as a small child nor do I remember it bothering me. But one of the things as a mom that I have always tried to do is spend quality time with each child even as babies to make it a habit. 

Part of my end to summer plan was to spend a good chunk of time with each child doing something that they love. It was a treat for us all to get that time together and to just enjoy the company of each child. To be able to give my undivided attention to each of my babies was pure joy as a mom. The  kids definitely felt the love and special time.

Salem got her ears pierced and finally got to do her mommy & me swim classes. Adelaide enjoyed a spa day complete with mani/pedi and Starbucks treats. Brighton got to wear big boy undies while being potty trained and learned to swim without floaties in the same week! Aspen had a trifecta sports day including golf, tennis, and swim. 

To see each of my kids in their element, feeling loved & appreciated was a treat for me. I hope to make this more of a routine in our lives and give them the one-on-one time that they crave!




















No comments:

Post a Comment