Saturday, May 19, 2018

Aspen Michael: 4 Years Old

Dearest Aspen Michael,

FOUR YEARS OLD! You seem so big yet still so small to me in many ways. You are really loving being able to do things on your own and be a "big boy helper." While you love and adore Adelaide, you certainly embrace being the oldest while she is at school!




You call Salem "baby girl" and  love being a big brother again. I can see the protector in you already. She favors you in looks and personality from a baby-to-baby comparison. It has been fun seeing you flourish in this new role.

  



You are a sporting machine~ taking tennis, swim & golf basically year round. You are rallying with Coach Chuck, playing 4 to 5 holes with Coach Jesse, and swimming laps with Mr. Clay. I am so proud of you for working hard! You also tried skiing over spring break in Colorado. You did ski school and had two days of instruction. I wasn't sure how you would fair on your own, but you were so brave!



You are loving everything dinosaur! You know the technical names and are always spotting new dinos around town. You love sharks and whales and sea monsters too! You have been asking for all sorts of animals for your birthday!


 
You began "reading" books to us. Your favorite is Thomas & the Dinosaur. It is so cute to watch you read to us at night. You truly are so proud of yourself and I can't help but love your beaming pride!



You love school and we will be sad to see you graduate from Mrs. Evans & Mrs. Kenney. They have been such a joy for you these past two years. They understand you and you love them so much.  

You are fond of your cousins especially Bishop, Cooper, & Boston. You love playing with them and swimming with them. Your eyes light up when you get to see them and spend time together. 



You still love to cling to me and stay close by. You always want one more hug and one more kiss. You are always quick to ask when I will be back and confirm that I won't be far for long. It melts my heart how much you love me!

I cannot wait to see what this year has in store for you!

I love you!

Love,
Mommy 

No comments:

Post a Comment