Wednesday, February 7, 2018

The Happiest Place On Earth: Thompsons Do Disney

When I thought about what I wanted to do for my 35th birthday, I knew that I wanted it to be family-oriented. 30 was for me and an escape with Ryan to Italy was amazing. But 3 kids later, I decided the last 5 years of my life reflected family so the trip needed to be just that!

And Disney is well...magical! 

So we spent 3 days, 4 nights at the *happiest place on Earth.*

No words do the experience justice; to see the magic in the eyes of your children. To relive the wonder of your own childhood. To have my mom be the anchor throughout my life & the trip. Truly, it was magical.















Magic Kingdom...

















































Animal Kingdom...





































Epcot... 




























No comments:

Post a Comment