Monday, January 8, 2018

Bless This Child: SLT

On Sunday, Ms Salem Lucille was baptized in the Catholic church. We have come to know and love St. Margaret Mary Parish as it has been incredibly welcoming to us. Father Bill Hammer was a young priest when I was in school at SHMS and his niece was in my class. I always loved his sermons then and with his age has come even more wisdom & inspiring homilies.













To have our last baby baptized surrounded by family my entire family is such a blessing and very special. Proud Godmother, Aunt Amanda, and excited Godfather, Uncle Robbie (Wobbie) helped bless our sweet baby girl and welcome her into the faith community. Both have taken their role of aunt and uncle very seriously and in stride (with this crazy crew) ever since they were introduced to our family so it was special to have them round out our kids' Godparents.






























"I have no greater joy than to hear that 
my children are walking in the truth"

3 John 4

No comments:

Post a Comment