Friday, December 15, 2017

The Thompson Christmas Bucket List: Take a Picture with Santa


So a *funny* thing happened the morning we were supposed to go to breakfast with Santa at HCC and take our annual picture with Santa. Two of the kids decided to place themselves directly on the naughty list by opening all of the presents that were wrapped underneath the Christmas tree while we were sleeping. Yes, while my newborn was sleeping through the night, my oldest two children were having their own Christmas morning! I can semi-laugh about it now, but I had lots of tears during the actual day. As part of their consequences, they were unable to go to breakfast with Santa. 

So the two children on the nice list went ahead...taking their photo with Santa...and Mimi & some of their cousins, Sawyer & Kolton!










And because I couldn't bare to not have a picture of all 4 with Santa, I braved the mall at 5:30pm with the 4 of them. As you can see, no tears this year! All smiles! They loved every bit of this and my heart is so full!











No comments:

Post a Comment