Thursday, November 2, 2017

The Thompson Fall Bucket List: Trick-Or-Treat in Halloween Costumes

Halloween 2017 is definitely one to remember! Our little Salem girl was only 5 days old but she rocked out her Halloween attire and costume with the best of them!

The kids LOVE Trolls...they love them so much that Aspen & Adelaide both had "Branch-themed" and "Troll-themed" birthday parties this year. Adelaide wanted to be Poppy and Aspen wanted to be Branch. And if you know Brighton, then you know that he is the most cheerful little guy so Guy Diamond was a perfect fit! So when I found out I was having a girl, I knew the perfect sidekick for Poppy was DJ Suki! I had their costumes custom made on Etsy and I am so happy with how they turned out. Not only where they cute, but they were comfy too which made for happy kids!

**The kids picked Lady Glittersparkles, King Gristle, & his pet crocodile for the myself, Ryan & Beaumont to be! It truly was a fun filled family night and we loved dressing up & playing the part.

On Halloween night, we hosted my family for some chili (thanks Amanda!) and Chick-fil-a (thanks Mimi!) before heading out to collect candy. To see all of the cousins dressed up together was pure joy. They were so cute asking each other what the other one was for Halloween and genuinely having the best time. I want to bottle this night up forever and cherish for years to come!

Hope you all enjoyed trick-or-treating as much as we did!




























No comments:

Post a Comment