Saturday, September 23, 2017

Brighton Kevin: 2 Years Old

Dearest Brighton Kevin,

Oh sweet boy I can hardly believe that you are two! You have grown so much and are truly flourishing before my eyes. You have such spunk and are too cute for words. You are talking up a storm (to fit right in!) and love to say "I do it" or "I beat you" when racing up the stairs or into somewhere. You love to repeat what your siblings say and you are learning to use your big vocabulary to communicate rather than scream (most of the time ;) ).

You are following right in your brother's footsteps loving all things ball, cars, trains, diggers, school buses, and especially airplanes. You can spot them from a mile away...long before anyone else sees or hears them!





You are a little fish and enjoying your swim lessons with Ms. Kaelin. You have the cutest little jammers and froggles that make me want to eat you up. You are enjoying blowing bubbles, kicking your legs, and floating on your back.

This summer you lived it up and had your own activity of PDO at Harvey Browne. It was such a fun way to see your friends and play with them! You are back there for more fun and in a new classroom! Ms. Beth & Ms. Debbie are loving having you and you are enjoying a new room with lots of new toys!




You are like your daddy and got eaten alive with bug bites this summer. I felt so bad after one particular day at the park and you were not having any of the "boo boo" cream that we were trying to put on you. 


 

You are always trying to keep up with your siblings and follow your sister's motto of "have no fear!" Your giggle is contagious and you are such a lover. You listen well and love to clean up. You want to be big; trying to play tennis and golf already. But you still love to sit on my lap and say "me up" when you want me to carry you. Your hugs and kisses are such a treat and even better when you say "wuv you."

I love you!

Love,

Mommy

    No comments:

    Post a Comment