Monday, June 19, 2017

A Thompson Summer: Strawberry Pickin'

I adore summer. The hot sun and everything that comes with it. It is by far my favorite season. 

Due to many factors last summer (packing, moving, miscarriage), it was a total blur and not a very happy one. I don't think I took the kids to do one thing. If you know me, then you know this is totally not my style.

So this summer, we are making up for lost time! I haven't ever done a summer bucket list but when I am about to have a baby, I make note of the many, many fun things that I want to take the kids to see & do because newborns, well, they tend to slow me down a bit ;)

One of the things that I knew the kids & I would love to do would be strawberry picking! They are all three old enough to really enjoy it and be able to carry their bucket & pick their berries. I am not sure who had more fun: Adelaide getting the "most, Aspen eating nearly all of his before it was time to leave, Brighton who just wanted "more", or me while watching their smiles & excitement. 


























Thanks Gallrein Farms for the fun! We will definitely be making this a summertime tradition!


No comments:

Post a Comment