Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Meet Emmet Thomas: A Sip N' See

Sunday I hosted a little Sip & See for my best friend Whitney and her newborn son Emmet Thomas. Sweet baby boy is her 3rd baby and we have the exact same aged kids and genders (girl, boy, boy). Neither of us ever find out the gender. Adelaide & Caileigh have the same middle name. We found out on the same day that we were pregnant with Aspen & Aidan...the boys were born a day apart and as you can read they both have "A" names. When she found out that she was pregnant with Emmet, I was the first person that she told. Yes before her husband and her mom. It was the day after the doctors told us Brighton had a heart issue. She was the first person that I told about that horrible news. Just before Brighton was born, she threw me a little sprinkle with our friends here, spa themed, and one of the nights that I will always cherish. She has been my rock and my secret keeper. A true friend who I know that I can count on. There are no words to express the love and appreciation that I have for my dear friend Whitney. So it was an honor to be able to celebrate baby Emmet with her and our friends!


 



Emmet was born on Tuesday March 15th at 2:21am. Whitney's water broke at 1:55am at her house. Her husband drove 100 miles per hour to the hospital through the intense labor & contractions in the middle of the night. As they pulled up to the hospital and she stepped out of the car, his little head came springing out! A grande entrance indeed! 

When I awoke to the text at 3am, I literally thought that I was dreaming! "Its a BOY" I read in total shock! Those 3rd kids I tell you, they really have a way of making their presence known ;) 











You will notice that Whitney is wearing a cast. A week and a half ago, her daughter Caileigh screamed bloody murder in the middle of the night and she went running to see what was the matter. She tripped and shattered her arm. Emmet was two weeks old at the time. In all honesty, she hasn't missed a beat with the kids, still being a great mother warrior! 













Welcome to the world baby Emmet Thomas! You are as cute as a button and are so loved by many already! 

No comments:

Post a Comment