Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Hershey Park: A Mommy/Daughter Trip

Last week, Whitney & I took the girls up to Hershey, PA for a sleepover followed by a fun-filled day at Hershey Park. We stayed at the Hershey Lodge which was absolutely adorable. They had several restaurants inside the hotel as well as s'mores kits and an outside fire pit for roasting s'mores. 

my little diva insisted on rolling our suitcase and holding her bag








The next morning we had a big breakfast before heading to Hershey Park for rides & chocolate! A big thanks to Whitney for taking on "ride duty". I wasn't fooling anyone into letting me on the rides ;)
















I did get access to ride the carousel with Adelaide!



yummy dippin' dots peanut butter cup




So thankful for a wonderful getaway with my baby girl...we both appreciated the one-on-one time for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment