Thursday, March 12, 2015

Life Letters (February): Cooking (Part Four)

A four course meal is no joke. I love them at restaurants because its the perfect indulgence on someone else's time & talents ;) But it can also be a nice in-home date night. With a little preparation and planning, it is not as intimidating as it sounds. Trust me, I was terrified! Yet I managed to complete this *gourmet* meal with only a few small hiccups!

UK napkins a must to celebrate 31-0



On the menu:

Appetizer: Tuscany Bruschetta




Salad: Caprese Tomato


Main Course: Filet of Beef with broccoli


Dessert: Chocolate Meringue Pie


**Of course my meringue topping dripped off the top of the pie before I baked & chilled it. Despite its appearance, it was truly delicious...so much that we had two pieces ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment