Friday, January 23, 2015

Carissa & Ben: A Cousin Wedding

While back in the Kentucky, I had the pleasure of attending Ryan's cousin Ben's wedding. Ben's parents Aunt Gussie & Uncle Leo came all the way out to CA for our wedding which was much appreciated so there was no way I was missing this. My date was short and sassy...keeping me on my toes all night ;)




Carissa, the blushing bride, looked gorgeous in her white gown. She was grinning from ear to ear the entire evening. The ceremony was quaint and special at the Highland Baptist Church. The reception was spectacular with rooftop views of the city.






Laura, Ben's sister...love her!







I loved their colors...navy with a silvery/gray overlay. Everything was beautiful and sparkly! Adelaide and I had a great time. Well she pretty much pretended like the venue was her playground. She is always comfortable in her own! I had a nice time chatting with Ryan's family and seeing two become one.

Cheers to a lifetime of love & happiness!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures, Whitney! Our family so appreciated you being there to help us celebrate. Love you, too!

    ReplyDelete