Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Arrg! Bishop Turns 5!

It is hard to believe that my Godson and nephew is 5 years old. I can still remember the minute he was born, where I was and what I was doing. His birth has always been a life-altering moment for me as it is when Ryan & I started dating. In fact, I was on the phone with Ryan as Bishop was born. His birth also marked a very happy moment for my entire family as we had just laid my Papa Collins to rest a few weeks before. The leader of our family gone; a new boy born. And without knowing it then, my sister & Peter changed his middle name at the last minute to honor my Mama Comley. Bishop was born a week early allowing him to meet his great-grandmother and namesake before she passed away. So that little boy, now a big 5 year old, was the light of our lives five years ago. And he still is today!

So happy that we got to celebrate the little pirate turning 5!










the birthday boy!



Pirate Bees




little pirate friends


No comments:

Post a Comment