Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Ahoy It's a Boy: A Sip n' See for Aspen

I have amazing motherly-friends here in New York. You might recall that they threw a baby shower for me just before Adelaide was born. They are always so excited and happy for our family and all that comes along with it. They constantly check in on us and make sure that I know they are here for me/us anytime. I truly feel blessed to call them my friends and they certainly make being away from home easier.

Sharon & Jane threw Aspen an adorable sip n' see party with all of our tennis friends. It was absolutely beautiful and incredibly special to have them celebrate the arrival of our new bundle of joy. Of course they loved on Adelaide too!

A gorgeous day + a delicious spread + wonderful friendship made for the perfect summer afternoon!

















Thankful for a wonderful group of women here in New York that I call me friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment