Friday, June 13, 2014

My Old Kentucky Home


My mom left the last Saturday in May to return back to Kentucky. I cried for 3 straight days. I hate when she leaves. I hate that we don't live in the same city. I don't care if that makes me a baby...and believe me there are people who will try to make me feel that way. I think it speaks volumes to how close we are and how much I cherish my time with my mom. I can only hope that Adelaide will feel the same when she grows up.



So Ryan couldn't help but see the sadness and booked us a surprise flight home to Kentucky. We spent Thursday through Tuesday there which was wonderful. Most of the time we hardly left the house because it was filled with laughter and love, swimming and sliding, kissing and cuddling with Kendahl's kids.














Adelaide got a special treat when Uncle Shane & Aunt Amanda took her to play with their kittens and ride on their horses!















Thankful for a husband who knew just what I needed and for the ability to travel home to where my heart is ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment