Friday, June 7, 2013

Italy 2013: Museo Ferrari

Before we left for Italy, my dad mentioned that it was a must for us to go to the Ferrari Museum in Maranello. I casually dropped a hint to Ryan on our way to the airport...but sneaky him had already planned for us to go there on our last day. Now most people girls aren't interested in cars. But growing up in the car business AND with a dad who has a certain affection for sports cars, I was super pumped to see the life-line of Ferraris. Ryan, of course, was beyond thrilled to get a little man-time in on our trip.



We worked up such an appetite viewing salivating over the Ferraris that we headed into Florence one last time to grab an early dinner. Pizza in the center of town nonetheless.


And no trip to Italy anywhere would be complete without a bit of retail therapy if you will. On our second to last day, we had a "free" day to wander around so I hit up The Mall where all Italian designers are 30-70% off...yes I'm talking Gucci, Prada, Valentino. You might spy a Gucci bag...I treated myself to a pair of black riding boots as well as a Furla handbag. 

We had an amazing trip. A week of rest & relaxation as well as adventure & culture, food & wine, love & romance. I highly recommend Italy to any travelers out there who are looking for the perfect vacation with a variety of activities. There is something for everyone in Italy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment