Thursday, April 11, 2013

21 Days Later: Final Results

Well I am proud to say that I completed the 21 Days Later beginner program designed for me by the one & only Bryen Pinkard. And man does it feel good. Not to mention that I felt comfortable flaunting my bikini poolside during Spring Break '13 in Naples.

It wasn't always easy. Sometimes I was tired and would have rather been watching law & Order SVU than hitting the treadmill. Other times I was craving something chocolate; ANYthing chocolate. But I stuck to my nutritional plan. I endured all of the cardio workouts. I pushed through the soreness from weight training. It felt great to accomplish such a phsyical task with sweat, blood, and tears. Yes a lot of sweat and a lot of tears over missed fatty meals at McDonald's...wink, wink.

My goal was to be more toned and build muscle mass. Goal accomplished. As evident in my after photos...



A big thank you to Bryen for giving me the opportunity to get back in shape and gear up for swimsuit season. If you all are looking for a great, healthy way to tone-up for summer, let Bryen or I know.

Now its time to get my bathing suit shop on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment