Wednesday, March 27, 2013

21 Days Later: Week Three

This week I hit the weights hard. Upping my reps and actual weight. Perhaps not the best idea I've ever had.

girl look at that body!


I wanted to challenge myself in the latter half of the 21 Days Later program in terms of my weight training. I have felt stronger over the past two weeks with the intense workouts, and I feel like I have made great progress in my overall health.

Sometimes its the little things that show the difference. I have an easier time carrying Adelaide in her car seat in & out of places. And believe me, it isn't because she is losing weight! I am able to power through cardio workouts using my enhanced leg strength. But mainly, my energy level is way up.

As Spring Break inches closer, I am feeling pretty good about squeezing into my teeny, weeny bikini ;)



AND a few of my fellow readers have already joined the Bryen's Bootcamp train so don't miss out on this fun, fitness adventure!!! Contact Bryen at bryensbootcamp@gmail.com to get your butt in gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment