Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Copy Cat Closet: Holiday Party Attire (Part Two)

Because I have attended so many *holiday* affairs this year, I was able to make a follow up post to *part on* from last week. From friend dinners to date night plays to Christmas celebrations, my wardrobe is nearly exhausted. *She* is going to have to round up some energy for NYE ;)


Dress: Sammy (similar here)
Belt: Forever 21
Heels: vintage
Nails: candy cane (seen on Pinterest)



Dress: Nicole Miller (vintage)
Heels: vintage




Dress: Forever 21
Heels: H&M
Bracelets: Swarovski (custom), emerald (Express)
Nails: Pinterest inspired (seen here)


If you are interested in linking up, be sure to visit Ma Nouvelle Mode and get style inspiration directly to your inbox! I can't wait to see what each new challenge brings for my inner fashionista because this new mommy needs all the style tips she can get!


the Grant life;

No comments:

Post a Comment