Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Copy Cat Closet: Colored Jeans

You can imagine my delight as I was wearing colored jeans and reading about this week's challenge! I am generally trying to piece together an outfit and find an occasion to wear it. My life is spent in yoga pants while working out or running errands or pj's as to avoid getting spit up on my good clothes. My safest best bet is generally church, but the challenge doesn't always fit with Sunday school. Nonetheless, I love colored jeans because they change it up from normal denim jeans.

I was coming back from New Haven when I got the email about the colored jeans. I realized that I was currently rocking black jeans. I love these because they can be paired with a bright shirt or a black patterned shirt. I was going for office sheek in this case but wanted to add a pop of color (sort of mixed prints as well with the leopard and polka dots).




These are my fave pair of colored jeans. Yep UK blue. Of course they are my favorite. Blue has always been my favorite color. I bought these jeans when I was 4 months pregnant and was able to wear them all 40 weeks. They are stretch jeans which allowed me to fit them under my belly. I have worn them with a pink chambray shirt for our maternity shoot; in a monochromatic fashion; and most importantly, to support my UK Wildcats.


And yes that is a skinny gold belt with UK charms on it in the far right picture...UK 4 Life ;)


My last pair of colored jeans are red hot. I was hoping to get them prior to Christmas, but Ryan said they were out of my size at the time. So I kept an eye out on the VS website and bam! They must have had a return or something. I win ;) These are such a bold pair of pants for me since they are red and shiny making my gut reaction to pair them with a black sweater and call it a day. BUT I decided to get as bold as the pants...


My fave part of this outfit is my new Marc by Marc Jacobs watch;
I got it for Christmas from Santa and I.Adore.It





If you are interested in linking up, be sure to visit Ma Nouvelle Mode and get style inspiration directly to your inbox! I can't wait to see what each new challenge brings for my inner fashionista because this new mommy needs all the style tips she can get!


the Grant life;

1 comment:

  1. Love the shiny red pants! Very fun.
    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete