Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Adelaide's First Halloween: Naples Style

Due to Hurricane "Mom" Sandy, we extended our FL family vaca for another week. My biggest concern (aside from Beau being at the kennel) was that all of our Halloween attire & treats were being held hostage in New York. So I did what any mom would do and replanned! I grabbed a few ladybug costumes last minute for baby girl and I so we wouldn't miss out on the festivities.

We trick or treated down in Naples with the other neighborhood kids. Cindy & Willie, my parents' good friends, let us borrow their golf cart so we could jet around and score loads of candy for Adelaide me. She was definitely the youngest on the block but by far the cutest little ladybug around. No bias here!

Here are some pics from the spooky night...



No comments:

Post a Comment