Thursday, June 28, 2012

Double Trouble from the Collins Girls

To say that everyone I know has baby fever would be an understatement. It seems like each day I login to FB comes with a new post about someone expecting. I find myself stalking baby registries (as opposed to wedding ones ;) ) and my eyes scan the area for newborns whever I go.

With this being said, I am so excited to announce that Baby T is not going to be the youngest cousin for long...Kendahl is preggo with her 3rd little minion and due January 1st!!! Mom/Sammy/Mimi goes from being a grandma of 2 to 4 in a matter of minutes :)

Can you believe that these little ones...







...are all grown up with little ones of their own?


8 weeks and 27 weeks (taken while in KY in May) 

little DeZarn minions

little Thompson bundle



I am beyond thrilled to be getting another niece or nephew. Funny enough, we will know the sex of Baby DeZarn before we know the sex of Baby T most likely. And we're cheering for the same gender so they can be best friends forever :)

Now I must note that these unborn children seem to have a conspiracy against our travel plans though. Our sweet child made our trip to the London Olympic Games basically impossible while the newest DeZarn is making it difficult to do our 2nd annual post-Christmas Naples vaca.

All of that set aside, we're all ready to meet the newest members of the Collins Clan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment