Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A Uni K Experience

Ryan likes fancy clothes. I like fancy pampering. Manis, pedis, facials, massages, and waxes. Its my indulgence and not a bad one to have if I may say so. I am not particularly partial or loyal to any one spa...not since moving from Miami. We've hopped around so much that it makes it hard to find a place to fall in love with ya know. And I'm not that picky because if it gets the job done, then who am I to judge?



While in Miami, I needed a little indulgence. I put my team spirit on for my Wildcats with a reverse french in blue & white, but I wasn't satisfied with just that. So I hit up Uni KWax my last day in the sunshine state. I had a 10% off coupon from my valet ticket (great advertising $$$ spent) and happened to be in the area. I walked in sans an appointment and they took me back immediately despite the place being bustling with clients. The whole process lasted 15 minutes from the time I walked in the door until I paid and exited hair free. It was literally the least painful, most efficient, cost effective waxing of my life. And I'm not talking eye brows here ladies. Plus I got a rewards card to boot!



I thought they were only located in FL, but much to my happiness I discovered that they are in the NYC too! I can't wait to rack up the points baby and pamper myself away. If you're in Florida or New York, this is a must try. So go enjoy a Uni K experience of your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment